The Bayview Village Association (BVA) is a non-profit community organization for residents of Bayview Village. Established in 1956, the Association is committed to representing the interests of the community, including dealing with governments, organizing and promoting community activities, and in general, taking care of the welfare of the community.
Amexon 1200, 1210, 1220 Sheppard Ave. East
Bayview Village Association Community Communication Update:
- When – Thursday, May 16, 7:30 pm.
- Where – Forest Grove United Church
OMB Appeal is scheduled for 21 days (June 10 to July 12, 2013).
- What's next, upcoming meetings?
- What's the latest news?
- What are the key elements of Amexon's Amended Proposal?
What are BVA's Key Issues?
- How does this impact me, if the Amexon proposal proceeds?
- What is Bayview Village Association's Plan?
- ONE simple thing that you (each resident) can do to help
- For questions, or more information
- To make donations
We're Number One! (But hold the applause)
Toronto reveals ten worst intersections for pedestrians (from the Toronto Star)
Toronto identifies ten most congested intersections (from the Toronto Star)
BVA ENVIRONMENTAL PLAN
to reduce Emissions from 2 Cycle engines
The Canadian Tire store at 1019 Sheppard East is partnering with BVA to recycle your 2 cycle driven lawnmower, grass trimmer, hedge trimmer, chainsaw, vacuum leaf blower.
Bring your equipment to the BVA recycling desk at the west entrance of the Canadian Tire store on the weekends of May 25-26 or June 1-2, 2013. A BVA volunteer will fill out a special coupon which entitles you to get any 2013 sale price up to the date of purchase of a low emission version of the equipment you brought in for recycle.
COMING SOON IN THE VILLAGE...
- BVA is hosting a public meeting about the 1200 Sheppard proposed redevelopment on Thursday, May 16 at 7:30 p,m, at Forest Grove Church.
- ENVIRONMENT DAY Saturday, June 8 10am – 2 pm
Hosted by Councillor David Shiner at Seneca College, Newnham Campus, 1750 Finch Ave. E., rear parking lot (enter off Don Mills Rd.)
Municipal and Government Affairs Committee (MAGA): View Latest Updates from this committee.